Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sorry for the delay on posting. I had to have emergency surgery to have my appendix removed, but I am out of the hospital and feeling much better. I have a special prayer request, my aunt Linda, who is like a mother to me has been diagnosed with leukemia and I am requesting special prayer for her. There are a lot of people/churches praying and I would like to say thanks. Thanks to Christ Gospel Church  of Wichita Falls Texas, Houston Texas, and Tyler TX, Decatur Illinois, for their prayers. Also thanks to Life Tabernacle and Daystar Praise Center as well as many other individuals that are praying. We are forever grateful and please continue to pray. Your prayers are working....I had a dream last night that I was in her hospital room with her and she looked at me and told me her numbers were down and the chemo was working.......... I woke up today to my mother telling me that she had talked to her and she had told her that the numbers were down and the chemo was working so I actually dreamed it before I knew it! Praise the Lord for what he is doing! I'm trusting the Lord with this and believing for a miracle! Love to all :)