Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Daystar Vacation Bible School



I am so excited to announce that this summer we will be having our first Vacation Bible School! Our theme just popped in my head and stuck. It is  "Don't BUG me DEVIL!"  So super excited. I have picked out the people who will be wonderful for the leadership of this upcoming event and we will be having monthly meetings until June to go over menu, crafts, etc. We have a lot of kids at Daystar and I know that they are going to love this! If you are reading this and would like for your children to be involved please call me at 689-9487/ I would be happy to help you get them enrolled. The cost is only 10.00 and it includes a T-shirt and food for the week :)   God is doing great things at Daystar and I am glad to be involved! Stay tuned for more details!