Monday, February 4, 2013

My Funny Valentines

 This one above of Emery Kate will be going in Ronnie's Burgers :)
We are teaching these kids early to love unconditionally for God is love! Not by word or tongue but in action and deed :)
 I am so in love with this picture above. I have seen this look so much from her. She is the happiest child I know :)
                    Nannah's brown eyed girl!
 Leah could most definitely be an actress... it's amazing how she can make so many expressions. She can make herself cry, looked surprised, etc. She also knows how to work the camera, of course she has been in front of the camera since day 1. My granny's nickname for her is "Little Star" because she is always being photographed   lol
Here is one more. Notice their eye color. Leah got the blue and Emery Kate got the brown, they are really very light brown but I believe that they will get darker. Also Emery Kate's hair is curly and Leah's is straight as a board. These girls are very much loved!!! God is so good to "pass out" grand babies to us all! Thank you Jesus for your blessings!