Monday, February 4, 2013

Sunday was amazing! We had several visitors and a total of 8 kids! We may be a little church but I don't believe it will be little for long. The kids are learning about creation and what God made on each day, they will be doing a demonstration  in front of the church when we are done with this series. We believe that the children are the future of the church and they are VERY important to the church and Very important to God. 
I love them so much and I am really enjoying working with them. My Mom helped me this week and they loved her too. She is a natural with the kids because she has taught S.S. class for years as a matter of fact I was in her S.S. classes lol . I have to say that starting this church is the best thing that we have ever done. We are enjoying being the pastors of this church and LOVE the people. We are seeing lives being changed. One of our members has smoked all of her life and she just got delivered from her cigarettes. She has now gone 36 days without a cigarette and she told me the other day that the desire was totally gone! Yep that's what my God can do! We also have a few people wanting to be baptized so we are looking forward to that.
Great things are happening and it's all because of our wonderful God! He can do anything! :)