Saturday, February 2, 2013


































Just got back in town. Had a wonderful trip with loads of fun! Emery Kate is such a doll baby, she sits in my lap and says "Nannah" over and over. She is 15 mo. old now. Leah is doing so well in school and is still such a social butterfly! I love my time with them. I love getting Leah ready for school and doing her hair, everyday before she leaves for school she has a devotional and prayer time. She is so sincere with her head bowed, such a special time that I was able to share with her. She also is helping so much with Emery Kate, she loves dressing her and helping with her baths. She also is into setting the table for dinner and she does so good making sure everyone has a napkin, fork etc. I am so extremely proud of Amber and Joel and their little family. Even though they are a distance from us this has been good for them. The girls are very well adjusted and Joel is such a great provider, which reminds me of Leah's dentist appointment that I got to go to with her........... she did very good and they didn't give her numbing meds for it, they say that at that age the nerves are not as sensitive. I will post some of those pics later on. I wanted to share these for now. Joel was gone on a business trip so it was just us girls. Amber said that both the girls cried when he left and when he returned they were both so excited. He kept trying to even out his time with them but when he was with Emery Kate, Leah would get jealous and have to have her time. It made me feel good seeing the love in their family and made my departure a little easier. Leah always has a hard time with me leaving. The night before I left we were laying in bed and she was telling me how much she was going to miss me she said " We only have 4 living in this house and I really feel like we need 5........... I just really feel like 5 is the right number"  LOL  Needless to say, she was wanting me to move in :)  She will be spending some time with us this summer as will Emery Kate. Joel is talking about taking Leah to Disney World and if they do Emery Kate will be staying with us, and then when they get back they will more than likely pick Emery up and drop Leah off :) I am looking forward to this but will definitely see them before that. I think amber us talking about spending Spring Break here. Well gotta get in the bed. Tomorrow we are having a bridal shower here for one of the ladies from the church. I love parties!!! 
Love to all!