Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Our wonderful, brilliant, outgoing, Leah

Leah wearing her cowgirl boots with one of her school dresses that I got her from Annie Jewel .
I fell in love with this dress when I seen it :)

The challenge of being a professional photographer is that it is so hard choosing which ones to print. I wish I had an extra room in the house just to display my favorite images of them.

I see my Mother in this one of her.







Love her dimples! I sometimes say to her "smile and let Nannah see your dimples" She knows I am crazy about her :)




She wanted "Fairy pics"  Prettiest fairy ever!

Thanks for taking time to let me share my girls with you. I hope you enjoyed them :)    

I have weddings, more kids, bridals, and Leah's 2nd grade session to post so those will all be coming up soon.