Friday, August 22, 2014

Our perfrct, adorable, loving, Emery Kate

She is really quite the poser :)

Holding a vintage doll. She loves her babies
She is so funny!
Amber found this dress at a 2nd hand shop and we fell in love with it and added the ribbon . She looks like a vintage doll.
Amber and Joel have the most wonderful backyard . This is where these were taken.
 She looks exactly like Amber did at this age. So much that my granny thought this was a picture of Amber :)



Sweet angel

Love this one!




 I was blessed to be able to spend most of the Summer with the girls and we have had so much fun! I just came back from spending time there getting Leah ready for school. I always make sure that I am there for her first day and help go grocery shopping for her school lunches and we always shop for her school clothes together. We cherish these times together and have so much fun making memories. I made sure I took all my camera equipment on this trip so that I could capture these portraits. Emery Kate did so well. She loves for me to do her hair and her pictures, When I am at their house she does not leave my side, she is like my shadow, where I go she goes. It is so cute, I hope you enjoyed some of the images I got of her. Wait until you see Leah's! They are so beautiful. I also did her second grade portraits as well so stay tuned :)