Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween 2013


I've been in Kansas for a week visiting the girls. While I was there we dressed them up and we went with them to a church function where they gave them candy and prizes etc. Leah was a "Spring Fairy" & Emery Kate was a "Fall Fairy". Amber made these costumes for them. She is so very talented!!!!!   We also celebrated Emery Kate's 2nd birthday and I can not wait to show the pictures of the cake that Amber made! I have so many pictures from this trip. Also got to take their Christmas portraits for our Christmas cards. We had such a special time. Joel was on a business trip so most of the time it was just us girls. So much fun!!! Now that I am home it's back to work, I have my Fall Special going on and I am so swamped! I am loving this time of year, my life and my family! God is awesome :)