Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A little Humor

I have been swamped with photo sessions back to back so it's nice to just take it easy and have a laugh. I thought this was hilarious! I am so excited about this time of year. We are really looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. Me and my niece and my son Kyle, are spending the night with my parents the night before Thanksgiving and we are going to decorate and play cards and watch old movies. The girls will be back for Christmas and will be spending a couple of weeks with us. I can't wait to decorate! I promise to post some images from my sessions soon. Lucy Park is looking good right now and that is where I am doing most of my sessions this year. My Fall Special was so successful that I am considering extending it until Dec 7th so if you are interested give me a call. 689-9487  :)
Love to all!