Monday, August 19, 2013

Blessed little girls!






























My girls are so blessed! They have probably done more in their little lives than I have in my whole 43 years. Their daddy is a "go getter" and loves adventures so lucky for them they are always getting to go places and explore. I am so thankful for Joel, he is the best daddy and provider! As you can see they love him very much! While Leah was here she made the comment " I sure hope my daddy is having a nice day."  I thought that spoke volumes to how much she cared about him. She is such a sweet and friendly girl. Her and Emery Kate are opposites right now Leah is the gentle girly girl while Emery Kate is the tough little tom boy, you better get out of her way when she is angry lol. I love them both so much and thank God for the life he has given them. They are healthy, happy, well adjusted little girls with 2 wonderful, caring, parents,and 2 sets of grandparents who adore them as well as great grandparents that love them just as much! The Lord is so good to us! I will keep on counting my blessings because they go on and on :)