Monday, March 4, 2013


 
 
 


Testimonies and words of encouragement!
Church was so wonderful this morning.

I am so thankful for the Holy Ghost

I felt such a gratitude for the Lord this morning.. thankful

from where He has brought me from.. my kiddos, my

Clark/Smith family, my church family, my Willie.. I felt like

the woman that was grateful to just receive the crumbs

from the table.. It amazes me that we have the Lords

blessings right at our hands reach and yet some just walks

away and others just don't care.. someday there will be

those as this women that will have to beg for just a little

crumbs of the Word of Christ and have to hide to hear it..

People we must WAKE UP!! Jesus is Coming .. the world has

for the first time in 2 thousand years lined up in Scriputure

the signs.. they are here..ask for your crumbs.. Jesus will

give you the whole loaf.. Manna..holy food..thank you for the

Word today Pastor Ronnie.. Willie talked about it on the way

home.. we love our pastors...sis jenny










Rev. Leonard Neely
Rom. 8:31 If God be for you, who can be against you.
When you are real and sincere for God, then God is for
you. Believe it, for you are real and sincere, so don't
fear He is right there with you. My prayers are with all of
you. Please stay in touch.



Alvin Trotman
Enjoyed service Sunday. The prayer and intercession was very refreshing.





Cheyenne McLendon

- I am so beyond excited about what God is doing in my life. Im

starting to slowly feel a sense of PEACE about everything.

Before, it was fear! Fear about everything. Thank you Jesus

for where you have brought me from. Thank you for bringing

me out of the bad things that I was going into! I have been

through suffering, & for that I am truly grateful!!!! I love

my church, more than words can describe & im also

thankful for the church! Im glad to be apart of teaching the

little kids. It makes me happy to see all of the kids learning

about Jesus..... (:

 
 

Linda 

WakefieldWow!!! The presence of God was so powerful tonight. I believe

the pews must have been filled with angels, because it felt like

the church was full. It's hard to put into words, you would have

had to be there to know what i'm talking about. God is so

faithful to meet us in that little church. We are so blessed. I am

so thankful to God for what he has done in my life in the last

few months and continues to do. There is nothing better than

serving the Lord.

Dear Sis. Carla,


Thank you so much for the pictures of Misty's


wedding. They mean so much to me and I will


cherish them forever. I appreciate the effort


and expense you went through to provide me


with them.


We want you to know that we love you and


your precious family and NOTHING will ever


change that. Our prayer is that God bless you


and Bro. Ronnie in your new service to him.


We wish you the very best of everything God


has to offer. With Love and Prayers,



Royce and Betty Martin

 
 
 
 

Bill Perry

Those that choose to attend DayStar Praise Center, will "For Sure" feel the Spirit of our Lord Jesus Christ through-out the church and through the WORD, spoken by our Pastor Ronnie, and Lady Carla.! Truely a man and woman of GOD. We are Blessed!!!
 

 






Dorothy Saski
Thanks for everything. I have to tell you that bro Ronnie has

quickly gained my husbands respect and he really likes him. You

may not realize exactly how much this means. So thankful for y'all.

God is good!


Tim Hart

Our Church sevice was wonderful today, Boy did brother Ronnie bring the word, He preaches in truth and in Light, filled with the Holy Spirit. He's not afraid to step off into somebody's coolaid, He does not water down the word of God. It say's in in 2 Timothy 4:2-4,---Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;-- And they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. People and Churches are finding themselves preachers to tell them what they want to hear, so they can keep on living their lives according to the way that they can stay in their sins, and get watered down scripture to make them feel alright about what ever it is their in, and it's going to send them straight to hell ( seperation from God for eternity). Thank God Brother Ronnie and Sister Carla have been givin the courage from God to preach the word the way God needs it to be preached today. -- That's why I know that the Holy Spirit is going to lead people through the front doors of our wonderful Christ filled Church, Love yall all, have a great day.

 


Charline Wakefield

I came to church tonight feeling so defeated. Our refrigerator had gone out. It was just one more thing on top of what seems like a zillion other things that are taking place in our life right now. I have never felt more like Job in my life.
However, I got on my knees and began to tell God that no matter how I feel, in spite of my own bitterness and grief, He is still God. He is still Holy, Just, Righteous. He gives the best and all things still work together for good to those who love God and who are the called according to His purpose. I may be going through some very difficult times but God is still God and He doesn't change. He is Love!
We came home and our refrigerator is working again. Thank you Jesus!











Willie Howard
This is brother WillieIlove our little church with all good hearted people that go there and what it fills like to be loved by you thank you Jesus



 

Jenny Howard

My heart was so full of appreciation


today.. the Lord filled our church with more visitors.. the


children was so precious.. the Word today was awesome.


. Bro. Ronnie hit the old soul .. putting in more appreciation


in my life.. more thankful for where I am at and were I am


going..





Rebecca McKay

Carla I'm excited for you and Ronnie, I believe God will bless you and who cares where people go as long as they get this message. Just keep your heads up . Keep plugging along.
We would love to come back down with the boys.
Thanks so much for being kind to my parents, it meant alot and they really had a wonderful time with your family. It was nice for them to get away.
Love you,
Rebecca




Kristen Scott



You guys have been a true blessing to me by helping my dad

find his faith it means the world to me to see my dad so excited

about JESUS!















Tammy Gonzales


I want to invite all my facebook friends to church on Sunday


at Daystar Praise Center 6300 Southwest Pkwy service is at

10:45 am I promise you that you will be blessed beyond


belief. We are a nondenominational church with Pentacostal


Roots. We are a church that is based on love for everyone I


will promise you that you will feel welcome the second you


walk thru our doors. So come on out and see for yourself.


thanks



Linda Helms Wakefield
I have been trying for years to fix situations that were really
beyond my control. I have turned them over to God. This past week I told the Lord I would get out of his way so he could take care of his business. Thankful that I have come to the realization that I don't have to take care of things, but I have a God that is so much bigger than any of our problems and he doesnt need my help




Paula Baker
2 and a half months Smoke Free and have no desire. Thank you Sweet Jesus. Love you all for praying for me. I can feel your prayers





Barnita Hobbs

I really enjoyed Alvin, actually we had a



very wonderful service from beginning to end!




Paula Dan

What a Blessed Service we had today, I agree with Tim 100
percent. I Love our Church and I Love the Lord with all my
Heart and Soul. I never want to be who I use to be or act how I
use to act. I was so excited today to get a gift from my Secret
Sister, .thank you so much that's my favorite scent Japanese
Cherry Blossom. Love it.








Linda Wakefield

Wonderful message from Bro. Donnie this morning and tonight. What a powerful annointed man of God. We were so blessed to have him and Sister Pam with us this weekend. Special thanks to Bro. Ronnie and Sis. Carla for a wonderful banquet. We are a blessed church

Bill Perry
So filled with the spirit this morning Lady Carla, Marilyn and I appreciate you and Pastor Ronnie SO much. Thank you for allowing GOD to flow through you both as HIS instrument of HIS word, and spread the TRUE gospel from HIS word. THANK YOU for you ! You are a blessing to our lives, and God knew what he was doing when he led us to you, and DayStar Praise Center. A host of Angels are surrounding you and DayStar. We are truely blessed by you. Such a sweet spirit felt in church last night. God bless you...Bro Bill












Tammy Gonzales

What a great Christmas service. I loved it. We had 15 cars in the parking lot !

 


Tim Hart

Great service today, Brother Ronnie was on fire with the Lord, I love our little Church, Thank you Lord!

 


Jenny Howard

oh the Spirit was wonderful today.. sometimes you just have

to cry like a baby to the Father.. He sent His blessed Spirit

and filled my heart with such gratitude.. the Word Rev.

Ronnie was so on time for all of us.. Love my Pastors.. I

know they love the Lord and He loves them ..and us.. after

all .. look where He has brought from and thru..love sis jenny

Kristen Howard Scott

Had a great time at church today Bro. Ronnie sure knows

how to preach the word!














Tammy Gonzales

What a wonderful service this morning. I loved the lesson on communion. A lamb. The lamb. YOUR LAMB. thanks Bro Ronnie so happy to see my brother there. I love my church


Linda Wakefield
So excited for what the Lord has been doing for me the last six months. I have been emptying out the bad in me, and filling it up with Jesus, and it is the most wonderful, cleansing feeling. People try everything in this world to find happiness, and it is so simple. Jesus will bring you all the happiness and peace you need.




Tom Wakefield Sr.

Thank you to our Pastors for the "Get Well" goody bag. You are so thoughtful and we love you so much! Tom & Charline.




 
Loretta Weatherford


God was already filling this church before we ever new. just like

my GOD..! So blessed to be apart of this church!
















Tom Wakefield Sr.
If you are able to go at all, I encourage you to be there today.

You will be blessed, as we are having a very special someone

there.