Sunday, March 3, 2013

Houston Wedding

 Meet Anani and Jamail. They were married on Feb 28th in Houston Tx. Anani goes to my cousin's church in Houston and helps sing on the platform at their church and uses her voice for the Lord. You could feel her Godly spirit. She is truly beautiful inside and out! I was excited to book this wedding because I love destination weddings and we also enjoyed spending time with Jamie and her husband. He is an awesome minister and has been for 15 years now. They both taught Ronnie and I so much about the ministry and even offered to come and help us with some things in our church. They really know their "stuff" . I am overwhelmed by their knowledge and their church has done nothing but grown since they have pastored there. Anani's husband works their sound booth and was so much fun to be around. The wedding was gorgeous with a pink color scheme and vintage details. I have so many more wonderful pictures that I will share later but here are a few for now. May God richly bless their marriage and continue to use them!