Monday, December 8, 2014

Just Eloped!





You may remember Brandy from her Senior portraits a couple of years back. I was delighted when she called me and asked me to do portraits of her and her new husband. Congratulations to you two! 

I also want to apologize for being such a bad blogger! It's that time of year and we are so very busy! Working on a Christmas Banquet for the church as well as baking Christmas cookies, wrapping and shopping for presents, getting ready to go have Christmas with Amber, Joel and the girls, family photo sessions, taking my Mother to Dallas for doctor appointments and the list goes on. Our son Ryan, just moved out and has a beautiful young lady in his life and so we have also been doing things with his apartment. Things are changing so fast and we love where we are at this stage in our lives!God has been so good to us and we are grateful to still be serving him in what is about to be 2015! I will try really hard to be a better blogger. I have tons of portraits that I need to post and will try to real soon! Keep posted :)