Sunday, November 9, 2014

A Few Kind Words

<3 font="" is="" perfection="" work="" your="">
~ Cari Pike
 

Your photography is great,
~ Paula Rutherford 
 
 
Carla I just looked at the pictures and they are truly amazing. You did the most wonderful job ever on them and I am so thankful. They all look so perfect and I can't wait for everyone to see them.
~ Hannah Franklin
 

Hi , you were the photographer for one of my friends wedding.
Are you available on February 14th? You did Stephanie's wedding in runaway bay. You do awesome work!
~Jennifer Randolph 


Hi Carla!
I was the MOH for Stephanie Fulmer-Johnson. I just wanted to say that I have become a huuuuge fan of your work!!!
~ Sunni Glover 
 
 
Carla you did an outstanding job on my daughter's wedding thank you! She is so pretty in this photo and you captured so many good facial expressions from different people too!
~Laura Blackburn
 
 

We are excited to meet with you! You are soo creative & your pictures just shine with God's love & presence!  Thank you!
~Ali Perez
 
 Hi Carla, I just want to tell you that I see your photos all the time and they are truly incredible! I am a self taught photographer myself and have been building a side business for the past 2 years and just wanted to let you know I'm an admirer!  I wanted to ask if you don't mind, I'm a big fan of the massive amount of bokeh you achieve!! It's unique and different from what I see with other photographers, myself included! It is clear you have mastered your skill!! Your style is what I am striving to learn and achieve... The amount of blur in your photos is stunning.  Again, look forward to seeing more if your photos! Thanks!!!!
~Laura King 


 Hi Carla!! You recently did my sister, Megan and her fiance Trent's engagement pictures! I just wanted to say I love your work!!!!! <3 span="">
~Chelsea Williams
 
 
Carla, Your work is just outstanding! I love the clarity of color, plus all the extra little things you do to make them special.

Pauline Evans Wright 


Oh, my word these pictures are GORGEOUS!!!!!! I am SO excited!!!!!
~Allison Del Rio 
 
 
You know my favorite picture on your page is the one of the little girl with the bright blue eyes... That is an awesome pic!!!  (talking about my Leah)
Seeing that pic makes me want you to photograph all my children lol
~Annette
 
 

You have no idea how long we have looked for a photographer who actually know what they are doing!!! Wichita Falls has an overload of "photographers" but none of them have impressed us at all and now we found you so we are so happy! My Mother in law is awesome for finding you!!!
~ Stormy Gilbert
 
 
  My mom just keeps bragging on why an amazing job you did to everyone she knows lol 
OMG there's soooo many pictures that I loved!
~Shalah Wakefield
 

Thank you all. I will continue to do my best in capturing all of your memories! God bless you!