Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My "Mini Me"

Leah with her gun

Wearing her boots Nannah and Pap-Paw got her from the Boot Barn

We played in the rain and I rode my bike. Yes you CAN ride a bike in a skirt!


Meet "Lula Mae"

Oh how she loves the cat!


I didn't say the cat loved her  LOL

On our way to church with Austen

Lovely Leah


Pap Paw and Leah enjoying the rain that we have been praying for.

Leah praying at church :)

I know.. I am married to a hottie!

Me and Leah around the same age. She is just like me!

Delivering flowers to one of the church members at the hospital


Leah has been here the whole month of June and we are having a blast. Love this girl so much! We have done so many things and still have so many things we want to do. She is learning the books of the Bible with the other kids in church and is helping me at church too. She passes out all the music to the musicians and goes to the nursing home and sings and gives out hugs. We are teaching her early want it means to serve. NOT TO BE SERVED but TO SERVE!  She is going to W.V. next week for a little while with her parents and then will be back for her birthday party and back probably until school starts. Emery Kate will be staying as she gets older but her Mom will NOT part with her right now, :)  So thankful for these girls! All because two people fell in love.