Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wow! What a Christmas!



















Sorry it took me so long to BLOG but we have been so busy with Christmas, Family, the church etc. but now things are starting to calm down. It was a beautiful Christmas and we were blessed with the gift of family. Amber and Joel and the girls were here for a couple of weeks and then they left but Leah stayed for another week and we just now got back from taking her home. We enjoyed going up to their house and seeing all the snow. We had pizza and Amber made a peach cobbler and we all sat by the fireplace. Good times!!! On the way home Ronnie and I stayed at a nice hotel and then stopped in OKC and went to the mall for some shopping and then stopped at Outback Steaks in Lawton for a nice dinner. It was nice to slow down and enjoy each others company. I posted a few pictures from Christmas but have more that I will be posting so stay tuned. Also My new website should be up in a couple of days and I am looking forward to the new change :)   God bless you all and Happy New Year!