Thursday, December 5, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

My bedroom is all cozy. Ronnie put a heater on the mattress for us.
We got a real tree from the optimist club this year for the formal living room. Kyle and I had so much fun picking it out and loading it up in the van. The whole inside of my the van smelled like pine.
The formal living room tree matches the décor of the room. Lots of browns, blue and silver.
We have two nativity scenes. One in the office and one in the formal living room. This one I got this year at Kohls.
My favorite tree. This one is for us girls. Leah and Emery Kate will be here for about 2 weeks during Christmas so they are going to love this! The theme is candy/cupcakes/sweets and teacups. I found cupcake pot holders and cup towels at walmart.
Found this little ginger bread house cookie jar at Hobby Lobby.
Another hobby lobby find.
Love the ornaments on this tree :)
Our tree in the office/den
My favorite ornaments are the pictures of the family.



 
 I have another ornament of Emery Kate and I and then another one of Ronnie and then one of Emery Kate and Leah together. I didn't get pictures of those. I order different ones every year. Love this time of year and this evening has been the best! We have been in with the fireplaces going and having family time :)  Wishing everyone a beautiful Christmas !!!