Saturday, September 28, 2013

We've Been in Kansas!

Our Happy, beautiful Leah!




Oh how I love this beautiful child. She is so amazing! She loves her Nannah and Pap-Paw too and was so excited that we were there!

Emery Kate LOVES her mommy!

The girls playing in the front yard.

Very Happy Nannah!

Wearing one of her new dresses

Posing by the staircase

They celebrated their 6th year anniversary while we were there so we got to babysit while they went out :)  World's most beautiful couple???  I think so :)

Amber posing with Emery Kate in front of their new home :)

Emery Kate trying to take over Leah's bike  lol

Emery loves making goofy faces. She loves to make us laugh and is always trying to entertain. We adore her!

One of the outfits I got her. She wears her brown cowgirl boots with this :)

They love the staircase!

We took her bike to her. She got it for her birthday.


My love

Leah upstairs. Her bedroom is the one to the right.

We love our goofy son-in-law. He takes such good care of his family!



The formal dining room. Amber is wanting to make a lot of changes. Putting in hardwood floors is on top of the list :)

Oh my precious Leah! Here she is wearing clip on ear rings that I got her. Her parents won't let her get her ears pierced until she is 16 so she plays  with the clip on kind. She reminds me so much of myself when I was a kid. I loved make up and jewelry and always played in my Grandma Wakefield's things :)

She loves for me to push her up and down the sidewalk on this scooter :)


We enjoyed our visit but are glad to be back home. These girls wore us OUT! They love being in the backyard and swinging. We had a lot of fun coloring, swinging, shopping, etc. Now back to business :)