Friday, September 6, 2013

Shopping Trip

So here are a few of the things I bought Ms. Leah for school. I have so much fun shopping for her school clothes. I just wished I wasn't so picky about what she wears :)
Found this little sweater at Forver 21 and fell in love.

Went to a lot of little shops on Main St. in Grapevine and found this little dress :)

Another Forever 21 shirt

I got this locally at Annie Jewel & Charlie's. I fell in love with it. We will probably have her wear some charcoal gray leggings under it to match the leaves on the dress and then in the winter add a little cardigan.

This dress is from Storkland and Emery Kate has a matching one.


From JCPenney's and she has the leggings to match.

Okay so I splurged big-time on this one but I FELL IN LOVE! It is so much prettier in person because of the details of the flowers. This too was from Storkland.


Storkland also.

These are mine and Amber's favorite shoes for the girls. Leah has worn these since she was about 2 years old and we get them at The Grapevine Mills Mall. Silver is our favorite and while I was there I got her and Emery Kate both a pair because they match EVERYTHING and are so comfy and easy to slip on. They sell red, yellow, silver, black, white and hot pink.


This little country shirt is from JCPenney's. I got it to go with her little denim skirt to wear with her favorite cowgirl (she don't let us say cowboy) boots      :)

Amber made her some lacey socks like these to wear with her boots.

And of course I couldn't leave out Emery Kate. I got her this little dress at a shop there in Grapevine.

Leah will be so excited to see her school clothes and she will try them all on. She loves clothes and has since she was very little. She's a little princess :)