Friday, August 30, 2013

The world lost an angel



A Tribute

 
Today the world lost one of the most precious

women created by God.

She spent her entire life in His service. She never
 
married or had a family.

She had no money, no big house, or fancy car.

She didn't require attention or try to make her

name known.

She served God quietly and diligently.

She made her last trip to the Philippines last
 
month at age 82.

She also served the people of India and led many
 
to Christ.

 I stand in awe of her humility. Many speak of it

but few truly have it.

Whenever our family had a great need for prayer
 
we knew who to call and knew with certainty that

 she would earnestly seek God for you.

I am just wondering. Who's going to fill her

shoes?
Am I willing to give just a small portion of what

this woman gave? Lord make me willing!

I feel such a loss. This world is getting worse

and oh how we need people like her!

Sister Floradada, you made a lasting impression

on me.You will always be my example and you

 were someone I can only pray to be like.

I know you were instantly with God when you

breathed your last breath.

If anybody made it..surely you did. I love you and

 want the world, or at least my world, to know

what a godly woman you were. 

Heaven's sounding sweeter all the time.

This tribute was written by my Mother