Saturday, July 13, 2013

Look who just turned 6!!!

Our Beautiful Mermaid.
The guests were the Pirates :)
Kambryn

Natalie

Kaegan

Our Emery Kate


Austen



Scarlet
Nathan

 Rylen

Callee


Amber made her cake and I have to say that out of all her birthday parties that this one was my very favorite!

Too Adorable!

The kiddos had pizza but the adults were served Shrimp Cocktail, tuna fish sandwiches and crab legs. We feasted on seafood which is my favorite!

She totally melts our hearts!

We had a real lobster there for the kids to hold and talk about. It made a great conversation piece :)

The centerpieces on the kids tables were real live beta fish. Another great conversation piece. My mom took one home with her and me and Leah kept the other two. Leah named hers Goldie and I named mine Newburn :)

One of my favorite pictures taken from the party. He is so animated :)
Even Kaegan held the Lobster :)


Had so much fun decorating this party! She has had several wonderful parties but this was my personal favorite and I think it was hers too!

My baby doll Emery Kate, wanted her Nannah the whole party. She just wanted me to put the camera down and hold her LOL

Cousins

My best friend's beautiful grand daughters.


Here's another photo of Emery Kate wanting her Nannah :)

Funny because this is Amber's best friend Alyson, but Leah thinks she is her best friend :)
She has a beautiful white Barbie doll and a beautiful black Barbie doll and she calls them Amber and Alyson .


Oh my beautiful girl!!!

She loves watching her mama make her birthday cakes and I can tell that she is so proud of her :)
"Under the sea"
Leighton, Cheyenne, and baby Rylen after swimming


Make a wish!!!




Austen likes being a clown and making everyone laugh. Here he is sitting on Leah's new princess bike we got her. I love both of their faces in this photo!

Center of attention


We have another side of our yard that has a pool and after they ate they got to go swimming. The kids loved it!


Opening the gift that my mom and dad got her :)




Loved our theme this year!


Hitting balloons with noodles


She got so many nice gifts!

I have more and may post some later. I want to thank everyone for coming out to celebrate our Lovely Leah. She has brought us so much joy over the last 6  years and now her little sister Emery Kate, is bringing us even more joy. God has been so good to our family and we are grateful. My prayer is that he will keep his hand on these little girls and have his will in their lives and to give us the wisdom to give them direction, love, and show them what a joy our God is and serving him is the best thing ever. If we live it in front of them and show his characteristics then they will learn from our example. God bless these girls and God bless you :)