Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day at Daystar Praise Center

 


Ryan was at Church for Mother's Day!

 
Three of Granny's daughters said something sweet about Granny





My Mother is our organist



Granny listening as her girls recall childhood memories of her. She was in tears. It was so sweet!

 
I was so honored when Kyle surprised me and took the mic to recall a childhood memory of his mom :)


Steven sharing what his Mom means to him.



Kaysen and Jason had something they wanted to say to their Grandmother.
Bro. Lou and Sis Juanita wait their turn in line to light a candle in their Mother's memory.


Lighting candles in memory of their Mothers as "Precious Memories" plays in the background.


Pictures of the Mother's who have gone on to be with the Lord.


Pastor Ronnie helps the Granny get hers lit.

 














Bro. Eric is always smiling or crying. He enjoys the church so much!


Getting ready to pass out roses to all the Mothers :)



Sis. Mary Ellen is such a blessing. She portrays every single one of the fruits of the spirit. She will never know how much she blesses me with her sweet spirit.


Sis. Jenny picks her rose .



Love this of her!


My Mother chose pink.


Always so glad to see Sis. Peggy walk through the door. She always has the fire of the Holy Ghost and a dance in her feet!







Love these gals!







Sis. Barnita remembers her Mother bringing her up in truth and pours out her gratitude.



I was blessed by our church family. They presented me a bouquet of flowers and a bag of gifts :)

Thank you Church family for making me feel so loved and special!




Expressing my gratitude.
I'm a crybaby!

 


 



 


 


Such a beautiful day in the house of the Lord as we gave honor to whom honor is due. Congratulations to Sis. Rita Moffitt for winning a 50.00 Cato card that was drawn.
Happy Mother's Day to you all!