Sunday, April 28, 2013

I just have to say that I am so glad that I stayed true to my inner spirit, the spirit of the Lord ...... you may say what do you mean? Well what I mean is that there was a recent thing that came up where everyone was getting off of facebook because they thought it was demonic and wrong and were even told to by some of their leaders to do it ......... even a past leader of mine here was against it but I never could understand that and so I prayed about it and my husband and I both felt in our spirits that we were clean before God and so we stayed on. Our reasoning for this was........ Who is gonna be a light in the darkness ??? Who is going to share the truth of God's word????? I remember making the statement "what are God's children so afraid of ?" The bible tells us to go into ALL of the world teaching the Gospel and where is the world??? They are on facebook! I wondered why it was that everyone went into hiding....... if God be for you then who can be against you? And now some are being told that it is okay for them to get back on............. I believe in leaders/pastors/teachers etc. and pray for them however that being said I believe in the Holy Ghost that lives inside of ME more and it is a comfort to me and a guide to me and I have learned to let it lead me into all truth and I am so glad because when we do this, there is no confusion on what to do. There are things that I have given up for the sake of my own personal relationship .... country music being one of them because of the way it would make me think and feel I knew that it was displeasing to God but I have never ever felt convicted about Face Book and probably never will......... the day that God tells me to get off that is when I would do it. He comes first and he is my Lord and Savior that I trust more than anyone in this world. I am so happy to see this truth being acknowledged. I'm thankful to see my friends get back on and know that they are okay with God in doing it. Our church has had a Daystar Praise Center page from day one and we knew we would have one. It has been a great thing for the church, we share the word, testimonies, birthday greetings, announcements, pictures etc. and are thankful for this tool .
So excited to see some of the other churches joining Facebook also. To you a great big welcome!

Love to all !