Friday, February 8, 2013


So a couple of days ago I found out that Ronnie would be working on our Thursday night service so it would be left up to me to teach. Funny because one might think that I would be mad, scared, scattered, anxious etc. but I have to tell you that I had peace. The reason that I had peace is because I have found that God gives you exactly what you have need of. You see I have learned to trust this Gentle Shepherd of mine and have found that he has never left me alone and that he is always faithful. So I wanted to share what he gave me for these precious sheep that come out on Thursday nights. I hope you enjoy it. I sure did. That's the wonderful thing......... I too am learning so much! To God be all the Glory!
"A Believer or a Disciple"
(which one are you?)
The English definition for Believe is- a person 
that believes a specific thing is effective or 
desirable. John 3:16 says that God so loved the
 world that WHOSOEVER believes in him 
should not parish but have everlasting life but
 if you look up the Hebrew word for believe in
 this verse it means to be faithful, steadfast, to 
nurse, to be pillars, so it takes on a whole new
 meaning. God wants us to not just believe he is
 an effective, desirable one but he wants us to
 take it a step further and be faithful, steadfast,
 to nurse the word and to be pillars and when
 we do this then we are truly disciples of God. 
#lovinhisword