Sunday, January 20, 2013

So excited about the things that we are doing in our church! The word has been awesome and the Lord has really anointed Ronnie to preach! We are learning so much! One of the things that he has been teaching lately is unity. Since he has been on this I thought it would be a good time to do our Secret Sisters. This is something I have been wanting to do and now is such a great time for it. Can't wait to see what everyone does for each other but the most important thing is that we are praying for each other :)

The kidz are also learning so much in Children's Church ! We have been on God's creation and they are learning what day God created everything. At the end of this series they will be doing a big demonstration in front of the whole church. I knew I loved kidz but I had no idea just how much I would enjoy teaching this class! I found the whole kit of everything I needed to teach this lesson at Mardels :) Below is what it looks like. God is doing such great things and we are excited to be apart of it!