Monday, January 14, 2013

Blessing, Blessings and more blessings! God has heard our cries and is doing great things and for that we are grateful! One of the things is that my Mother who has been in terrible health received good news that she has no cancer and has nothing that is life threatening. Praise the Lord. Other things are unfolding too that we are so thankful for. One thing I have learned is that God is a wonderful and timing God and that he loves and cares for me. I feel safe and protected and hidden from all mine enemies :) On another note, my birthday is coming up and I will be headed to Kansas for a trip to be with the girls. Joel will be outta town so we will be having some quality girl time and Leah has a number of plans for us. At a great place in my life and I am extremely blessed and grateful!