Friday, November 9, 2012

Our baby is one!!!

 
Emery Kate is one year old! Hard to believe. She had a shabby chic birthday party and it was beautiful. Amber made the cakes, the gift favors, the tutu and her birthday hat. Emery is the sweetest and most cuddly baby ever! She will sit in my lap and cuddle and then look up at me and smile and lay her head back on me. So sweet! Leah is kind of going through a jealous stage, she hasn't been that way until lately. I had Emery sitting in my lap while Leah was in her bedroom playing and I told Emery that she looked like a Nannahs girl and all of a sudden I heard Leah running down the hall and then she jumped in my lap and said "No I'm Nannah's girl!" I didn't even know she could hear me, and then they start pushing each other. So much joy in being a Nannah! Here are a few pictures from her special day! We love you Emery Kate !!!